Protocol saison 2020
The Auberge de Cassagne is following the evolution of the Covid 19 epidemic very closely and pays the utmost attention to the safety and health of everyone.
We are :
- Concerned about and involved in the protection of our employees and our guests.
- Committed to the respect of the new rules established by the French authorities
- Ready and very pleased to welcome you soon in the best possible conditions
We put in place barrier actions and prevention measures by following government recommendations, in particular:
For Health and Safety -
The following rules are applied in our establishment :
- Barrier gestures are communicated and their respect is required in our establishment.
- Social distancing measures are implemented by means of floor markings, both for staff and customers.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are available at contact points for our guests and employees.
- Contact surfaces (handles, ramps, counters, etc.) are disinfected several times per day with a virucide cleaning product in addition to our regular rigorous daily maintenance.
- All the employees of our establishment have personal protective equipment recommended by the Government at their disposal.
For your stay in our hotel:
- For a smoother arrival process, an e-mail communication before your stay will invite you to fill in essential information before arriving in your home in Provence- Cleaning all guest rooms is carried out according to the guidelines confirmed by the French authorities.
- All room services will be adapted in accordance with government instructions: evening turn-down service is temporarily suspended, room service orders are deposited in front of the room door....
- In accordance with health regulations, our breakfast buffet will no longer be offered in the "classic" format.
- Luggage storage service is temporarily suspended.