The Auberge de Cassagne is following the evolution of the Covid 19 epidemic very closely and pays the utmost attention to the safety and health of everyone.
We are :
- Concerned about and involved in the protection of our employees and our guests.
- Committed to the respect of the new rules established by the French authorities
- Ready and very pleased to welcome you soon in the best possible conditions
We put in place barrier actions and prevention measures by following government recommendations, in particular:
For Health and Safety -
The following rules are applied in our establishment :
- Barrier gestures are communicated and their respect is required in our establishment.
- Social distancing measures are implemented by means of floor markings, both for staff and customers.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are available at contact points for our guests and employees.
- Contact surfaces (handles, ramps, counters, etc.) are disinfected several times per day with a virucide cleaning product in addition to our regular rigorous daily maintenance.
- All the employees of our establishment have personal protective equipment recommended by the Government at their disposal.
For your stay in our hotel:
- For a smoother arrival process, an e-mail communication before your stay will invite you to fill in essential information before arriving in your home in Provence- Cleaning all guest rooms is carried out according to the guidelines confirmed by the French authorities.
- All room services will be adapted in accordance with government instructions: evening turn-down service is temporarily suspended, room service orders are deposited in front of the room door....
- In accordance with health regulations, our breakfast buffet will no longer be offered in the "classic" format.
- Luggage storage service is temporarily suspended.